AVON RIVER IN FLOOD, 9 JULY 19301930
Black & white photo of Avon River in flood taken upstream of the Newcastle Bridge.
Bridge railing can be seen in middle distance, behind a row of trees.
Piece of board seen in bottom left corner.
On back of photo: stamped: E5642, Kodak Print.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- FLOOD AT NEWCASTLE BRIDGE (0.03km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD AT NEWCASTLE BRIDGE, TOODYAY 1936 (0.04km away)
- NEWCASTLE BRIDGE AND AVON RIVER IN FLOOD 1930 (0.04km away)
- TOODYAY FLOOD 1952 OR 1953 (0.05km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD, TOODYAY, 1930 (0.05km away)
- ROAD BRIDGE OVER FLOODED AVON, LOOKING TOWARDS NORTH TOODYAY 1915 (0.05km away)
- TOODYAY AVON RIVER FLOOD 1952 (0.07km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD AND TOODYAY RAILWAY BRIDGE, 1930 (0.07km away)
- OFFICIAL OPENING OF AVON RIVER BRIDGE, TOODYAY (0.08km away)
- BOARDING HOUSE DURING FLOODS OF 1955 (0.09km away)
View all geotagged records...
Other items from Shire of Toodyay
- JULIA HARPER'S COTTAGE, TOODYAY
- SCALLOPED EDGING LACE
- MCKITTRICKS STORE STIRLING TERRACE
- MEMORIAL HALL TOODYAY
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD TOODYAY 1930
- MRS EUPHEMIA MACKINTOSH (NEE DRUMMOND) AND DAUGHTER MADGE
- NEWGAIN GRANARY AND SHEDS
- INTERIOR OF KITCHEN IN NEWCASTLE GAOL MUSEUM
- MISS KATH MACKINTOSH ON HORSE
- SCHOOL BUILDING, CATHOLIC CONVENT OF MERCY COMPLEX TOODYAY
- LEE-STEERE'S HOUSE (ANGLICAN RECTORY), TOODYAY
- ENGINE IN CONNOR'S MILL