JAMES DRUMMOND JNR NEGATIVE
B/W photographic negative of James Drummond Jnr.
Showing an elderly man in formal pose, wearing frock coat with tie, shirt, pants and boots.
Hair is combed back, clean shaven but with short neck beard.
The negative is in excellent condition.
This style of clothing and facial hair is found within the convict period 1850s-1870s.
The positive photograph is accessioned in the Shire of Toodyay heritage collections under accession number 2001.1363 and was reproduced in "The Drummonds of Hawthornden" by Rica Erickson, opposite p.136
Other items from Shire of Toodyay
- CHARLOTTE DAVIS MEMORIAL
- LAND TRANSFER DOCUMENTS
- TOODYAY HOSPITAL DISCHARGE NOTE 1921
- TOODYAY FOOTBALL CLUB NEWSPAPER CLIPPING
- ABORIGINAL MAN RIDING CAMEL
- POETRY BY T J STRAHAN, HANDWRITTEN
- WATER RATES NOTICE AND ENVELOPE, 1945
- CONFERENCE TICKET 1860
- MOURNING CARD; S DODD 1861
- WWII IDENTITY CARD
- WEEKEND MAIL FRAGMENT, 1956
- OBITUARY; NEWSPAPER CLIPPING, JOHN HUGH PHILLIPS