ROAD BRIDGE OVER FLOODED AVON, LOOKING TOWARDS NORTH TOODYAY 19151915
Black and white photo of wooden bridge going diagonally from left to centre.
Trees on right, flooded river at centre.
Two buildings can be seen at end of bridge.
Four boys are standing on the bridge.
Writing on back " Looking towards North Toodyay 1915"
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- TOODYAY FLOOD 1952 OR 1953 (0km away)
- NEWCASTLE BRIDGE AND AVON RIVER IN FLOOD 1930 (0.02km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD AT NEWCASTLE BRIDGE, TOODYAY 1936 (0.04km away)
- TOODYAY BOARDING HOUSE; FLOODED 1955 (0.05km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD, 9 JULY 1930 (0.05km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD, TOODYAY, 1930 (0.05km away)
- BOARDING HOUSE DURING FLOODS OF 1955 (0.05km away)
- OFFICIAL OPENING OF AVON RIVER BRIDGE, TOODYAY (0.07km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD AND TOODYAY RAILWAY BRIDGE, 1930 (0.1km away)
- VIEW OF FLOOD ON STIRLING TERRACE TOODYAY FROM CONNOR'S MILL (0.11km away)
View all geotagged records...
Other items from Shire of Toodyay
- TOODYAY VETERANS CRICKET TEAM
- FIVE SOLDIERS
- GIRL AND BOY WITH BICYCLES
- SOLDIER IN UNIFORM
- FAMILY GROUP
- YOUNG BOY AND BABY
- GROUP OF SCHOOL STUDENTS, TOODYAY SCHOOL DUKE STREET
- ST JOHN THE BAPTIST 'OLD' ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
- HAND MADE EDGING LACE
- DUKE STREET SCHOOL TOODYAY 1929
- PUPILS AND TEACHER OUTSIDE TEN MILE HILL SCHOOL 1913-1914
- COTTAGE, 124 STIRLING TERRACE, TOODYAY