Staff - Yanchep National Park
c. 1983Black and White Photo
Crystal Cave was known to exist since 1860, but it was only in 1903 that a rude entrance was devised and some stairways installed. From 1931 when the State Gardens Board took control of Yanchep Park, the cave was completely overhauled including fitting electrical lights to the cave.
Details
Details
Joe Hill was the superintendant of Yanchep National Park.
City of Wanneroo Museum Collections
City of Wanneroo Museum Collections
Other items by City of Wanneroo
- Gloucester Lodge - Yanchep National Park
- Soldiers - 10th Light Horse Regiment
- Henry White - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Lime Kilns
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Life in Wanneroo
- Loch McNess - Yanchep National Park
- Loch McNess - Yanchep National Park
- Loch McNess - Yanchep National Park
- Life in Wanneroo - Wood Cutting
- Staff - Yanchep National Park
Other items from City of Wanneroo Museum Collections
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Radar and Communications - Yanchep National Park
- Radar and Communications - Yanchep National Park
- Visitors - Yanchep National Park
- Cabaret Cave - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Crystal Pool - Yanchep National Park

Scan this QR code to open this page on your phone ->
