Lindsay Homestead, Yanchep
c. 1928Black and White photograph
Located on Two Rocks Road and also known as Yanchep Estate, this timber framed house was built by Bunning Brothers in 1926 for the Honourable Mary Lindsay and her family. It was the first permanent homestead on that stretch of coastal land and although dilapidated, it is still standing.
Details
Details
City of Wanneroo Museum Collections
City of Wanneroo Museum Collections
Other items by City of Wanneroo
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Soldiers - 10th Light Horse Regiment
- Lime Kilns
- Staff - Yanchep National Park
- Cabaret Cave - Yanchep National Park
- Visitors - Yanchep National Park
- Alkimos Ship Wreck
- Loch McNess - Yanchep National Park
- Lime Kilns
- Life in Wanneroo
- Crystal Pool and Guest House (Gloucester Lodge) - Yanchep National Park
- Yonderup cave - Yanchep National Park
Other items from City of Wanneroo Museum Collections
- Life in Wanneroo
- Life in Wanneroo - Early cars
- Life in Wanneroo - Wood Cutting
- Life in Wanneroo
- Life in Wanneroo
- Gloucester Lodge - Yanchep National Park
- Ornamental Lakes - Yanchep National Park
- Life in Wanneroo - Farming
- Life in Wanneroo - Farming
- Life in Wanneroo - Farming
- Life in Wanneroo - Farming
- Life in Wanneroo - Farming
Scan this QR code to open this page on your phone ->
