RAILWAY BRIDGE & NEW UNDERPASS AT TOODYAY1964
Black & white photo of locomotive crossing rail bridge at west end of Toodyay townsite taken from intersection of Anzac Tce to right - Harper Street to left.
Several men (workers) can be seen on bridge.
Footpath on both sides of road.
Writing on the reverse of the photo states: "First train 1964"
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- BUILDING STANDARD GAUGE RAILWAY LINE, TOODYAY 1964 (0.02km away)
- LOCOMOTIVE CROSSING RAILWAY BRIDGE, TOODYAY 1964 (0.03km away)
- TOODYAY HOMES FOR THE AGED (BUTTERLY COTTAGES) (0.14km away)
- BOARDING HOUSE DURING FLOODS OF 1955 (0.19km away)
- TOODYAY BOARDING HOUSE; FLOODED 1955 (0.2km away)
- OFFICIAL OPENING OF AVON RIVER BRIDGE, TOODYAY (0.21km away)
- NEWCASTLE BRIDGE AND AVON RIVER IN FLOOD 1930 (0.24km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD, TOODYAY, 1930 (0.25km away)
- AVON RIVER IN FLOOD AT NEWCASTLE BRIDGE, TOODYAY 1936 (0.25km away)
- STEAM TRAIN CROSSING AVON RIVER IN FLOOD C1915 (0.26km away)
View all geotagged records...