TOODYAY CEMETERY; FUNCTION1982
Black and white print of a new section of the Toodyay Cemetery being opened.
Father John Lisle, Roman Catholic dean at Northam, and Father Andrew Donald, Anglican pastor of Toodyay, Salvation Army Officer, and Mr Geoff Ludemann, Shire President are seen entering the cemetery with a curved brick gateway to the left.
One steel gate is open, one closed behind which is a small group of people. (Note: details printed in ink on the back)
Names on rear of photograph; Father John Lisle - Dean of Northam, Geoff Ludeman - Shire President, Father Andrew Donald of St Stephen's Anglican Church Toodyay. Salvation Army Officer and Mr Geoff Ludemann - Shire President.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- TOODYAY CEMETERY; ENTRANCE GATES (0.01km away)
- SANDALWOOD CARTERS (0.33km away)
- DONEGAN'S COTTAGE RESTORATION (0.53km away)
- FOUR MEN AT WORK (0.57km away)
- TOODYAY JUNIOR FOOTBALL TEAM (0.59km away)
- TOODYAY SHOWGROUNDS (0.59km away)
- CRICKET NETS AT THE TOODYAY SHOWGROUNDS (0.6km away)
- TOODYAY SHOWGROUNDS 1910-1933 (0.6km away)
- TOODYAY SCHOOL; WA CENTENARY PICNIC AT TOODYAY SHOWGROUNDS (0.61km away)
- TOODYAY SHOW AND SHOWGROUNDS c1920 (0.62km away)
View all geotagged records...
Other items from Shire of Toodyay
- STUDIO PORTRAIT; EDIE SINCLAIR
- RAILWAY BRIDGE & NEW UNDERPASS AT TOODYAY
- CUP SAUCER AND CREAMER JUG SET - CUP
- MR MALCOLM FERGUSON ON HORSE
- MAN IN HORSE AND SULKY
- TWO SOLDIERS
- TOODYAY CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS 1933
- SOLDIER AND LADY
- TWO SOLDIERS A HORSE AND A DOG
- FERGUSON FAMILY PORTRAIT
- WEDDING GROUP
- BRIDAL PARTY