FOLK FESTIVAL BAND 19801980
Black and white print of four band members.
Man in centre foreground with a largerphone in left hand and smooth rounded piece of wood in right hand, singing.
Band is on the front verandah of the Freemasons' Hotel, Toodyay.
One man is playing a fiddle/violin.One man is playing a Banjo.
A women is playing a small button accordian.
It is believed the man at front playing the lagerphone is Graham St Jack and the band was called Numguts.
Other items from Shire of Toodyay
- TOODYAY CEMETERY; ENTRANCE GATES
- TOODYAY CEMETERY; PLAQUE
- TOODYAY CEMETERY; FUNCTION
- STUDIO PORTRAIT; EDIE SINCLAIR
- RAILWAY BRIDGE & NEW UNDERPASS AT TOODYAY
- CUP SAUCER AND CREAMER JUG SET - CUP
- MR MALCOLM FERGUSON ON HORSE
- MAN IN HORSE AND SULKY
- TWO SOLDIERS
- TOODYAY CENTENARY CELEBRATIONS 1933
- SOLDIER AND LADY
- TWO SOLDIERS A HORSE AND A DOG