PHOTOGRAPH: ROBERTS FAMILY OUTSIDE 173 HAMERSLEY RD, SUBIACO, CIRCA1922c. 1922
Image: Faded black and white photo of Roberts family members on the verandah of 173 Hamersley Road, Subiaco. The group is standing beside a stone support to the timber verandah posts, with a flower bed edging the verandah.
Left to right: Maud Mary Roberts, Keith Gilbert Roberts standing in front of unidentified woman, Hilda Dorcas Roberts & Mabel Maud Roberts.
The house was bought by Gilbert Wilfred Roberts circa 1922 and his mother Mary Maud, and sister Mabel Maud lived there from about 1923 until Mary Maud's death.
Image of 173 Hamersley Road which was the Robert's family home.
Other items from Subiaco Museum
- PHOTOGRAPH: SUBIACO FIRE BRIGADE MEN & ENGINE OUTSIDE FIRE STATION, CIRCA 1920
- PHOTOGRAPH (COPY): SUBIACO FIRE BRIGADE MEN & ENGINE OUTSIDE FIRE STATION, CIRCA 1920
- PHOTOGRAPH: WILLIAM H. WILLIAMS, VOLUNTEER FIRE BRIGADE, SUBIACO, CIRCA 1920
- PHOTOGRAPH (COPY): WILLIAM H. WILLIAMS, VOLUNTEER FIRE BRIGADE, SUBIACO, CIRCA 1920
- POSTCARD: GILBERT WILFRED ROBERTS, C.1910
- PHOTOGRAPH: ROBERTS FAMILY GROUP, CIRCA1925
- PHOTOGRAPH: SUBIACO METHODIST YOUNG MEN'S BRANCH CLUB PICNIC, 1919
- TOY: SPINNING TOP
- TOY: KALIEDESCOPE
- PHOTOGRAPH (FRAMED): CITY OF SUBIACO, INFANT HEALTH CENTRE
- PHOTOGRAPH (FRAMED): SUBIACO BOYS CYCLING CLUB, C.1914
- PHOTOGRAPH: THE SUBIACO MUNICIPALITY COUNCILLORS AND STAFF, 1924-25
Scan this QR code to open this page on your phone ->