GRAPE DRYING RACKS, DEEPDALE VALLEY
A coloured photo of grape drying racks in the Deepdale Valley on land that is now divided into small holdings and formerly owned by the family Jokich.
The racks are crudely made of timber uprights, corrugated iron roof and chicken wire mesh shelves/drying racks.
Two fences and small trees are in the distance and a small shed to the right.
Other items from Shire of Toodyay
- GRAPE DRYING RACKS, JOKICH PROPERTY, DEEPDALE VALLEY
- PORTRAIT OF MR JAMES SINCLAIR
- CONNOR'S MILL SNAKE
- THREE HORSES, WAGON AND DRIVER
- TOODYAY POWER HOUSE NEAR CONNOR'S MILL
- WEST TOODYAY SCHOOL
- WA CAR CLUB RALLY 1937
- NEWCASTLE POLICE STABLE RUINS, TOODYAY
- JUMPERDING MINESHAFT ENTRANCE
- THOMAS ST SENIOR SCHOOL
- ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST CHURCH, TOODYAY (FORMER)
- AUGUSTUS WILLIAM SINCLAIR