STUDENT GROUP TOODYAY SCHOOL DUKE STREET
B&W photo of group of high school aged boys & girls with their teacher sitting central to the front row.
The back and middle row are standing & the front row is sitting.
Back row L-R Maxwell Wroth, Reg Twine, Peter Somers, Harry Cook, Ken Brown, Garney Smith,
Centre row: L-R Hazel Wroth, Bill Page, Malcom Butterly, Bernie Wroth, Lindsay Hilbrick, Deb Wroth, Jim Pollitt, Max Morgan, Laura Baty,
Front row: L-R Ronnie McDermott, Peg Batty, Yvonne Wroth, Daphne Ellery, Jean Wood, Shirley Wroth, Hilda Sly, Dulcie Herrod, Kath Lloyd, Bertha Rogers.
The old Newcastle School, located on Duke Street, was the first purpose built school in the new town site of Toodyay (then known as Newcastle). It operated as a school from 1887 to 1954.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- FOOTBALL TEAM, TOODYAY STATE SCHOOL, DUKE ST. (0km away)
- PUPILS DUKE STREET SCHOOL (0km away)
- GROUP OF SCHOOL STUDENTS, TOODYAY SCHOOL DUKE STREET (0km away)
- FORMER TOODYAY SCHOOL, DUKE STREET (0.01km away)
- NEWCASTLE GOVERNMENT SCHOOL, DUKE STREET (0.02km away)
- TOODYAY SCHOOL STUDENTS, STD 1 & 2 (0.02km away)
- PUPILS AT TOODYAY SCHOOL DUKE STREET (0.02km away)
- COOKING CLASS TOODYAY SCHOOL DUKE STREET (0.02km away)
- A GROUP OF SCHOOL CHILDREN (0.02km away)
- TOODYAY STATE SCHOOL, STANDARD 4 AND 5 CLASS (0.02km away)
View all geotagged records...
Shire of Toodyay
Shire of Toodyay
Other items from Shire of Toodyay
- FOOTBALL TEAM, TOODYAY STATE SCHOOL, DUKE ST.
- COOKING CLASS TOODYAY SCHOOL DUKE STREET
- SINCLAIR FAMILY STUDIO PORTRAIT
- NEWGAIN VINEYARD AND BUILDINGS
- OFFICIAL OPENING OF AVON RIVER BRIDGE, TOODYAY
- TIMOTHY FRANCIS QUINLAN
- ST JOHN THE BAPTIST ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
- STACK OF BAGGED WHEAT AT BOLGART SIDING
- SYRED'S COTTAGE, BEJOORDING
- PUPILS DUKE STREET SCHOOL
- TOODYAY SCENE EAST, STIRLING TERRACE
- TOODYAY SCENE, STIRLING TERRACE WEST
Scan this QR code to open this page on your phone ->