QUEENS PARK ROTUNDA, ALBANYc. 1905
Black and white image on glass plate negative of Queens Park Rotunda Albany from Lower Stirling Terrace looking NE.
Taken from what was originally Lower Stirling Terrace and is now Proudlove Parade.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- ALBANY "ROUND THE HOUSES" RACE, THE FINISH LINE (0.05km away)
- LOWER STIRLING TERRACE, C.E.BOLT BUILDING (0.13km away)
- ALBANY, CENTENARY PARADE (0.14km away)
- SOLDIERS MARCHING IN ALBANY'S CENTENARY PARADE (0.14km away)
- World War 1, Middle East, GRIBBLE, 10 Australian Light Horse, 1916 (0.16km away)
- DREW'S - A BOAN'S STORE (0.17km away)
- YORK STREET, ALBANY, BON MARCHE (0.17km away)
- LONDON HOTEL (0.18km away)
- ST JOHN'S CHURCH, ALBANY (0.26km away)
- PATRICK TAYLOR COTTAGE C1964 (0.37km away)
View all geotagged records...