Photograph - Old Applecross Jetty And Majestic Hotel
Black and white photograph of the ruins of the old Applecross Jetty, showing pylons in the water. In the background are two houses close to the river and the Majestic Hotel on the top of Point Dundas.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- Photograph - Teacher and Pupils, Applecross State School, 1907 (0.88km away)
- Photograph - Large Group of Nursing Staff, Heathcote Hospital, c1956 (1.33km away)
- Photograph - Canning House, Heathcote, c.1950s (1.33km away)
- World War 1, Australia, SKINNER, 48 Battalion, 1917 (1.84km away)
- Sketch plans of proposed residence for T.J.B. Wearne. (2.05km away)
- POSTCARD: 'GREETINGS FROM SUBIACO, NEDLANDS, FROM PIER, SUBIACO, W. A.' (2.06km away)
- Yachts racing on the Swan River, 191-? (2.14km away)
- POSTCARD: 'GREETINGS FROM SUBIACO, NEDLANDS FROM FORESHORE, SUBIACO, W. A.' (2.15km away)
- Photograph - Raffles Hotel (2.24km away)
- Interwar, Australia Western Australia, BRICK, Australian Army Medical Corps 1920 (2.45km away)
View all geotagged records...