Locomotive at the Kalgoorlie Train Station1952
The diesel-electric locomotive known as Robert Gordon Menzies ploughed into the dead-end platform for about 15 foot and came to a halt eight foot from a brick wall at Kalgoorlie Railway Station. 13th December 1952.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- Bessie McCallum on Hannans Street, Kalgoorlie, 1917. (0.69km away)
- World War 1, Europe, 1917 (0.88km away)
- World War 1, Europe, SPARKS, 1917 (1.5km away)
- World War 1 , Europe, COWLEY, 1916 (2.03km away)
- Gold mine, Kalgoorlie. (2.45km away)
- Boulder City Fire Station (4.5km away)
- World War 1, Europe, HAVLIN, 6 Tunneling Company, 1918 (4.5km away)
- Boulder (4.56km away)
- Golden Mile, Kalgoorlie, 1917. (5.3km away)
- CAMP AT BARDOC (49.19km away)
View all geotagged records...