PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING - EVELYN PARKER
1976From a collection of black and white gloss photographs glued to cream mounts, taken at the Shenton Park Child Centre which was opened 13th March 1976 by the Mayor of Subiaco, Miss Evelyn H. Parker.
The Child Centre took the place of the Subiaco Infant Health Association building opened in 1929 by the President of the Association Lionel T Boas.
Image: Miss Evelyn H Parker, Mayor of Subiaco opening the Shenton Park Child Centre.
Details
Details
local history, history of education, history of child development.
More items like this
Other items from Subiaco Museum
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING
- PHOTOGRAPH: SHENTON PARK CHILD CENTRE KINDERGARTEN OPENING - EVELYN PARKER
- PHOTOGRAPH: PUBLIC TOILETS BARKER ROAD
- PHOTOGRAPH: ROSALIE SPORTING COMPLEX
- PHOTOGRAPH: ROSALIE SPORTING COMPLEX
- PHOTOGRAPH: DREDGING LAKE SHENTON 1977