The Enlightened Bicycles
3 winged aluminium bicycles on a bar above ground level galvanised steel bike racks (for 10 bicycles)
This flock of silver bicycles created by sculptor Tony Pankiw and named “The Enlightened Bicycles” is a wonderful landmark for Willespie Drive. Complete with a fully functional bike rack, this fun and evocative public artwork is located at Pearsall Hocking Community Centre, and is designed to promote the benefits of an active lifestyle by encouraging community members to walk or cycle to the centre.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- Showgrounds Marker (2.79km away)
- Trail Marker 2: Schooling in Wanneroo (3.64km away)
- Trail Marker 1: Townsite Original Boundary North (3.79km away)
- Ozraptor (4.05km away)
- Skeletal Dinosaur Bones (4.05km away)
- Flight - Kestrels "Golf Irons" (7.03km away)
- Merging For Peace (7.78km away)
- Bushwalk (7.81km away)
- Banksia Man (8.78km away)
- Reflecting Sweetness (9.36km away)
View all geotagged records...