Busselton Jetty, c1910c. 1910
Busselton Jetty from the foreshore, c1910.
A shelter structure appears in the foreground, with some people standing on the right-hand side.
This photograph is important due to the significant social and cultural value the Busselton Jetty brings to the area. This image shows how the jetty looked in 1910, which is different to it's current day construction.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- Jaycees Oceanarium Badge (0.14km away)
- Busselton Courthouse, 1916 (0.33km away)
- Busselton Railway Station, c1900 (0.84km away)
- Postcard St Mary's Church (0.99km away)
- Postcard St Mary's Church (1km away)
- B1 The Old Butter Factory Building (1.05km away)
- The Old Butter Factory Precinct (1.09km away)
- B2 Boiler House (1.12km away)
- Acton Park Reunion 1974 (14.16km away)
- Original Sketch, Chapel Window (38.11km away)
View all geotagged records...