Jaycees Oceanarium Badge
Embroidered souvenir, sew on badge, in woven cloth. The badge has a yellow stitched border, at the top is the words "Jaycees Oceanarium", a shark in the middle and at the bottom is the words Busselton W.A.
The Oceanarium was located on Busselton Foreshore for many years in the 1980s and 1990s.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- Busselton Jetty, c1910 (0.14km away)
- Busselton Courthouse, 1916 (0.24km away)
- Busselton Railway Station, c1900 (0.7km away)
- Postcard St Mary's Church (0.85km away)
- Postcard St Mary's Church (0.87km away)
- B1 The Old Butter Factory Building (0.92km away)
- The Old Butter Factory Precinct (0.96km away)
- B2 Boiler House (0.98km away)
- Acton Park Reunion 1974 (14.02km away)
- Original Sketch, Chapel Window (38.17km away)
View all geotagged records...