Bungalow for R.D. Forbes, Bay View Tce, Mosman's Bay.
The post office directory for 1930 shows a Reginald Forbes at the first house after the intersection with Glyde Street. This means the house may be 5 Bayview Terrace, Mosman Park although some details are significantly different between the plan and the 1930s house now standing at this location.
Open in Google Maps
Nearest geotagged records:
- PAINTING: 'A DAY AT MOSMANS BAY', WILLIAM FREDERICK STUART (0.31km away)
- World War 1 , Middle East, HOBBS, 1916 (0.45km away)
- World War 1, Australia, TANNER, 16 Battalion, 1918 (1.15km away)
- World War 1, Australia Western Australia, WATERHOUSE, 10 Australian Light Horse, 1915 (1.31km away)
- AERIAL VIEW OF CLAREMONT/NEDLANDS 1929 (1.46km away)
- Proposed residence at Bindaring Pde, Claremont for J.W. Morrison. (1.58km away)
- World War 2, Australia Western Australia Mosman Park, Leighton Battery, 1942 (1.79km away)
- World War 2, Australia, Western Australia, Mosman Park, Buckland Hill, Heavy Anti-AircraftBattery,Australian Women’s Army Service, 1943 (1.81km away)
- World War 2, Australia, Western Australia, Buckland Hill, Leighton Battery,1943 (1.83km away)
- World War 2, Australia, Western Australia, Mosman Park, Buckland Hill, Leighton Battery, 1943 (1.84km away)
View all geotagged records...
Curtin University Library
Curtin University Library
Other items by Summerhayes Family.
- Proposed residence for A.H. Dickson, Esq., Claremont.
- Proposed additions to residence, Mrs Summerhayes.
- Proposed residence for Mrs R. Summerhayes, Swanbourne.
- Proposed Chinese Public Assembly Hall, Selangor.
- Proposed shops and offices at Wagin,for C.A. Piesse Esq., MLC.
- Additions to Church at Nanson.
- Proposed residence at Bindaring Pde, Claremont for J.W. Morrison.
- Residence at Albany for W. Owen Gaze, Esq.
- Homestead, Donnybrook, for C.A. Lawrence, Esq.
- Detail of bay window, residence of Mrs Summerhayes.
- University of Western Australia. Preliminary study of main facade.
- Two storey house, Havelock St, West Perth
Other items from Curtin University Library
- Proposed new hostel for the YWCA at Raffles Quay, Singapore.
- Proposed new Godown for Straits Steamship Co. Ltd.
- Proposed house for Trustees Loke Yew Estate, Kuala Lumpur.
- Proposed Gymnasium for Alan Loke Esq.
- Proposed Kuala Langat Planters Club House.
- Proposed country residence Bukit Fraser for Hon Mr Choo Kia Peng.
- Colonial Mutual Life Building, St George's Tce, Perth.
- Cooke Farm, Tammin, Job 675.
- Ethel Creek Station
- Elephant grass, Three Rivers Station.
- Giant ant hills, East Kimberley
- Marble Bar
Scan this QR code to open this page on your phone ->